Don't Become Unstuck
A client of mine recently told me that because of her very tiny living arrangement and her husband’s lack of employment, she was ‘feeling stuck,’ and didn’t know what to do to get out of this ‘lack luster’ feeling.
“I know what it feels like to be stuck,” I expressed to my client.
“When my father died, and I didn’t have enough money to bury him, and I felt stuck.”
I suggested that she start moving her energy, uncommonly, uniquely and differently. I passed on to her a few strategies.
1. Here is the place I go to get ‘unstuck.’ See picture above…
2. I place in the Amygdala part of my brain the thought (early morning), “I am going to the gym or take a brisk walk today at 12:30 p.m.”
3. At the time selected, I put on my workout or walking clothes.
4. I am on the treadmill doing my breathwalking routine.
(breathe in through the nose for 4 counts) ( breathe out the mouth for 4 counts).
5. I am listening to an inspirational talk, which was downloaded onto my phone from YouTube.
6. In twenty minutes I am finished. I leave ‘my room’ (the gym) feeling good and ready to create the rest of my day.
I do this process at least 3 times a week.
Care to join me and BECOME UNSTUCK?